Titus Fortner is a core contributor to the Selenium project and the current project lead
for Watir (a Ruby test library built on top of Selenium).
Titus has implemented automated tests at five different companies before joining Sauce Labs as a
Solutions Architect. At Sauce, Titus has worked with numerous clients to provide framework assessments
and identify key areas that can be improved in code to better achieve the company’s goals.
- Graduated US Naval Academy
- Served on a Ballistic Missile Submarine
- Worked in a palace in Baghdad
- Traveled around the Horn (literally; or litorally if you prefer puns)
- Danced Lindy Hop and Blues all over the US
- Knit cool things (blankets, baby sweaters, scarves, beer coozies)
- Afflicted with a potentially unhealthy affinity for the color orange
- Traveled to 22 countries and 48 states
- Read more than 700 books since 2015
- Served as Seeing Eye Human for a blind Brittany named Nina since 2015